I had the honor of being nominated for the Liebster award by Nerissa Bauer http://www.letstalkkidshealth.org/tag/maternal-anxiety/
If you have not checked her blog you must go, she is a great writer and she loves to chat. So hope you visit her blog. Once again thanks for the nomination Nerissa. I have took too long to accept the award as I had to think too much and find 10 more nominees.Thanks Nerissa for this honor and nominating me.
Here are my answers to the 10 questions (5 Blogging/writing related and 5 random) Nerissa asked me:
1.How did you decide to start blogging?
I just heard from somewhere about wordpress, but I was not sure what it was so it was by chance I started this blog and then I loved to write and my real passion started .
2.Where do you draw your inspiration for your blog posts?
Mainly from travelling and watching shows and reading books, but I love to write about my own experiences.
3. Do you secretly hope your blog goes viral? Why or why not?
Not really but I want to be a successful blogger it should be at some stage and must be constant. And if it goes viral I would not be able to meet people nicely.
4. What tip do you have for folks who want to start blogging?
Just draw inspiration from one or the other thing and write whatever you can and share as much as possible. The bloggers community is great and they support each other.
5. How did you come up with your blog’s name/title?
It was not an difficult job I just came out with the word ‘explorer’ and ‘k’ stands for Kulish.
6. What is your favorite book and is it from childhood or adulthood?
I have not read much books but one of my favorite is ANNE FRANK’S DIARY. I get emotional sometimes while reading it. And I also love GULLIVER’S TRAVEL. Its just a great book. They both are from my childhood.
7. What is your favorite recipe/meal and why?
I love Pizza, I love the taste of its crust and cheese(yum). And pizza with strawberry milkshake it just tastes great.
8. If you had to choose a color that represented you, what would it be and why?
I would choose blue whenever I see blue it just makes me feel free and stressful. So blue is kind of my colour.
9. Where do you wish to retire and why?
Not decided yet as I am a teen.
10. What is your personal mantra?
Always happy in life and loves to being loved.
“NEVER GIVE UP TRAVELLING”
Thank you again Nerissa for nominating me for this award. What a wonderful honor and surprise for me.
So now its my turn to choose 10 new nominees and I hope you all accept it. If you are not knowing, you could read the rules given below. My 10 nominees are:
- La Venessiana she has a great blog her blog is at https://lavenessiana.com
- Victoria is a nice person from USA and have a great blog and her blog is at https://egerertoexplore.wordpress.com
- Anastaza, she has a great blog at https://anastazjasadventures.com
- Zizeloni, she has wonderful blog about books at https://zizeloni.wordpress.com
- Alyssa a wonderful writer and her blog is at https://lifeaslyss.com
- Lydia from https://oceanofmyths.wordpress.com
- Amy from https://irishgirlmeetsamerica.com
- Laurie from https://lauriesfranconia.wordpress.com/tag/lauries-franconia/
- Preeti from https://katdesigndiary.wordpress.com
- Fai a great writer and her blog is at https://searchingforfai.wordpress.com
SIX SIMPLE RULES OF THE LIEBSTER AWARD should my nominees accept…
- Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to me (Kulish at theexplorerk).
- Share the award on your blog (use the images saved on my post or search online for any images you wish!)
- Answer the 10 questions I asked you
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees who have less than 300 followers (if I nominated you and you have more, please don’t be offended, not all follower counters are easy to find)
- Notify your nominees
Here are the nominee’s 10 questions to answer
How did you decide to start blogging?
Where do you draw your inspiration for your blog posts?
Do you secretly hope your blog goes viral? Why or why not?
What do you do in your free time?
What motivates you to write blog?
Who’s your favorite blogger?
Where do you want to live in the world?
What word describes you the best?
What’s your favorite food?
Which T.V. show do you like the most?